Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brooke isn't the only one who can't find a decent hair stylist...


So in our on going effort to save a little bit of green, Brooke and I decided that I should try my hand at dog grooming. Unfortunately, cutting Reggie's hair is about the equivalent of cutting Bob Marley's hair. It's not the easiest to get through with the cheap clippers that we have. But Reggie and I struggled through it together and after three hours, Reggie had a haircut. It isn't a good haircut, but Reggie doesn't seem to mind too much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember to always tell him how beautiful he is. We don't want Reggie gettin self conscious.

Thanks for calling today!! It was so fun to talk to you and catch up! Love ya Brookie!

Adam and Tara said...

Tell Reggie, Oliver doesn't love him just for his looks. But.. bad news, Oliver is getting neutered. Reggie will no longer have to endure our dogs relentless side saddling-- we think it's better for everyone. We miss you guys!!

Brian and Wendy said...

The thought of grooming a dog is a little revolting to me. You know, shaving aroung the private parts and all. I'm glad to see you two pulled it off. I hear dog grooming is a big business, if the whole New York thing doesn't pan out you two can come back to Utah and shave dog ass for a living.

Brooke said...

Your an ass. You should be commending us for saving money not making fun of us for the sacrifices it takes to do so. Thanks for all your support a-hole.

Carrie said...

My, my Brooke, the language!!!! Its a good thing my mom doesn't read your blog too often! As for the haircut...Reggie looks great. You can refer to my blog for a reminder of what truly disastrous hair cuts looks like!