Saturday, October 4, 2008

Celebrating my insurance kicking in






My insurance kicked in this week, and what better way to celebrate then to strap on a pair of roller-blades? I have obviously not mastered the sport, if you couldn't already tell that then check out the pro-blader behind me. That's what I'm working towards. I should probably be more embarrassed, considering I'm 22, I wear more pads then a 5 year old and I haven't figured out how to stop so I just plan on falling. All I've got to say is, no pain no gain.

7 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

All I can say is HAVE FUN Brooke!!! Why not?? Isn't that what insurance is for:)

Anonymous said...

I heart USU. Woo Woo!!!

Speaking of USU, Seth and I went to Logan Friday night to witness the Aggies score twice on BYU! Is that not amazing? We were very homesick for Logan.

And speaking of insurance kicking in, mine kicked on this week too!!! Isn't it the best feeling ever! Congratulations!

Brian and Wendy said...

I hope your mom doesn't show your dad these pictures. He might fly out their & get you training wheels for your roller blades!

Carrie said...

One of my very favorite things I ever did in NYC was roller blade through Central Park. Keep rolling, girly, the city awaits...just watch out for cars.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I thought the same thing until Danielle told me she was going to watch conference on the internet. No wonder you and I got along so well!!
Will you guys be spending christmas in New York? Or will come out and visit your families (aka me) like you should? Maybe I can work something out and come to NY for New Years!! That would be awesome!

Brian and Wendy said...

Did Gabe try on the blades?

Unknown said...

Gabe prefers long boarding. He owns roller blades but we left them in utah for safe keeping. He is actually really good. He has parents that actually encouraged their kids to have fun and be daring unlike our parents who wouldn't let us jump on trampolines or ride our bikes till we are 10 years old...i'm going to fight parenting like that. I will let my kids roller-blade!!!