Friday, October 31, 2008

New York's Village Halloween Party







This year Gabe and I opted out of dressing up. We made up for it though by attending the big Halloween parade. These pictures hardly capture the insanity that was Halloween in NYC. There was blasting music all over the city and everyone was in character. It felt like we were the only ones not dressed up! Maybe next year we'll go as Parents...j/k. Enjoy the pic's!
p.s. Gabe and I argued over posting some of these provocative pictures. But I obviously won with the argument that what good is having a blog about our life with out posting what our the life is really about. Am I right?

5 comments:

Brian and Wendy said...

Thanks for keeping it real Brooke. However, I have a feeling you are leaving out some details at Gabe's request. Are these pictures of your friend's or is this your ward halloween party?

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Brooke, very...well, interesting! Yet, I definitely wasn't expecting anything less. I hope you guys had a great Halloween. BTW, I dressed up as a parent this year. It was the best ever:) Can't wait til you join the club! Love you guys!

Carrie said...

Well, in DC at DuPont Circle every year they have the "Drag Races" and, well let's just say that it has nothing to do with racing cars. So, I was totally grooving on your photos; they reminded me of our old home.

Anonymous said...

haha wow, You guys have the most entertaining lives! I wish we could have came out!

Robin said...

Good on ya for getting every possible experience NYC has to offer! There is no doubt that you two would be able to come up with original costumes with your creative juices flowing as they do. Did you miss your old gang and the Halloween creations of old? Love you M