Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bryson's NYC vaca








So, last weekend we had our fourth visitor since moving to New York. I think we showed Bryson a great time. We went to the Yankees game with some of his friends from Denver, which was absolutely awesome! We did some shopping(Gabe & I shopped vicariously through Bryson), our favorite shopping was custom designing puma shoes. We just had a lot of fun spending time together. Robin is already planning her second trip so that means that those of you who haven't made it out yet are past overdue!!

4 comments:

Kelly Madsen said...

I must make a trip out to New York to visit you both. I'm hoping to make it my residence in the not-too-distant future. The super-swank single city life is calling my name. I love all three of you--Uncle Gabe, Auntie Brooke, and New York City!

amy j said...

Love the Yankees game pics - and love the Naked Cowboy header! So great to meet you while Bryson was in town. Hope all is well out in BK! Take care.

Carrie said...

Ok, so I'm posting....under my own name and not as my daughter, just so you're not confused as to who your sister/in-law is. Sounds like a fun weekend and I must say that I'm very jealous and I wish it had been me who was there, we would have so much fun! (sorry Bryson...I'm sure it was great fun having you visit). AT any rate, I do read your blog and I will comment....whenever I feel moved to, so make your blogs awesome!

Brian and Wendy said...

Is Bryson wearing a member's only jacket?