Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time for warm weather visitors...

Robin stopped in New York on her children visiting circuit and we think we showed her a pretty good time....
Gabe's cousin Gage and his family just moved to New Jersey so they came to visit us. Their little girls Charlotte and Evelyn were the calmest most cuddly kids I've ever met. I was in heaven holding Charlotte....I pray our kids will be cuddly!
We went to the Aquarium in Brooklyn. This picture was taken at the Sea Lion show. The best part was the pre-show dance off between the down syndrome guy and his girlfriend standing a few bleachers down from us....in hindsight I probably looked like I was making fun of them but I was really just loving it. They had some killer moves!
Gabe's ready to be daddy.
We played at the beach at Coney Island. While I tried to nap the girls thought it was a good idea to try to bury me in the sand.

It was a great time and we really enjoyed having Robin with us for a few days.

3 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Brooke, you look so great!! I'm glad you have a few more visits from family before you leave. What great memories!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Miss you!

Brian and Wendy said...

Looks like fun, I seem to remember a time when you took a nap on the beach at Bear Lake. Good to you still have the tolerance for hot sand.

Carrie said...

I don't know about cuddly kids. I don't seem to have them. The only time they're really cuddly is when they're trying to butter me up because they want something. Its a sort manipulation that they've figured out works on occasion!