Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter, New York Style

We hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Easter weekend! We missed the fam but we continued on with some of our old traditions of egg dyeing and we checked out a fabulous easter parade on 5th avenue....so first off we need our viewers to vote on the eggs that we dyed. Batch #1 and Batch #2, you let us know which one wins your hearts delight.
Batch #1
Batch #2
And here goes the Easter parade...

Alice in Wonderland were a big hit.
Don't these guys look like missionaries? Well, they're not. I checked for badges.
I'm just thinking, what encouraged these women to want the attention from ugly hats?
It was starting to get awkward standing next to this guy, because it took forever to get the camera to work. He kept saying in a really munchkin like voice, "we done yet, we done yet?"
This family was so adorable. I am going to make my kids dress up just like this, though I will not make them parade around 5th avenue and have random people take pictures of them.

It was my goal to get a in a picture with a transvestite. Don't ask me why, I'm just fascinated with them!...They were really bitter that we were taking the pictures in the wrong direction of the sun. DIVAS!

5 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

I vote for batch #1! Also, those transvestite women are creepy! Secondly, the parade looks like fun! It almost looks like a rated PG disneyland parade.

Brandon and Krystyn said...

I forgot to mention Brooke that you look great!! We can't wait to see you this summer, you too Gabe!

Greg Anderson said...

That transvestite on the left, in shadow, looked a bit like Gabe. And I noticed there were no other pictures of Gabe in the Easter blog . . . hmmm . . . I wonder?

Robin said...

Only a brother would come up with the 3rd comment. I bet you had quite a funn time. It reminds me of our time in DC with all the free experiences that show what a diverse people we are. I've got to find the movie with the Easter parade song in it. Love you both. M

Adam and Tara said...

batch 2 fo-sho.