Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring has sprung...and so have my eyelashes

Gabe threw his back out last night, so if it looks like he's got a stick stuck up his bum then that's why.
I absolutely love the smell of spring. This was the first tree to blossom in our neighborhood.
Do you notice my beautiful foe eyelashes?...Yesterday I went with 2 of my students to the nail salon, while they got 3 inch acrylics put on. I opted for the familiar choice of fake eyelashes. They are a little bit out of control and Gabe says it kind of looks like I'm playing dress-up with them on but I think that's why I like them:) Dress up is my favorite...anyways, I have never had so many compliments from the students. Funny, huh?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Well how fancy are you!!! I say keep it up, the Marilyn in you is emerging!

Adam and Tara said...

ooh I love it. Too bad you're moving back to small town that doesn't offer fancy things like fake eyelashes :)

Brian and Wendy said...

You are in luck! I know a lady in Herriman that does it out of her home!