Sunday, May 10, 2009

brookesballbuster.blogspot.com

I started a fitness and health blog family! brookesballbuster.blogspot.com....now you might be asking why Brooke's ball buster? Well, I owe Bryson credit for the stellar name. Thanks Bruce! These are some pics I took for the blog, I document all the food I eat. It really holds me accountable for the choices I make. Come check it out and support me!

Gabe eating the opposite of a healthy meal.
Me eating overpriced yogurt, just come check out the blog, brookesballbuster.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

ehmmmm yummmmmm, greasy burgers. did you ever hear the story when dusty asked for extra grease with his burger? good times.

Anonymous said...

So I have been having so many dreams about you guys! haha wierd. Latest one: We were in school, it kinda felt like the high school on Twilight, but it was at my High School in St. George. You and Gabe had crashed your truck into mine and Seths new Subaru. When I came out side you were all freaked out, but then we went shopping at walmart and bought ball gowns! haha so funny...

Brian and Wendy said...

Brooke, you need to add a link for your brookesballbuster blog. I am too lazy to type in the address!