Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey-oh for life experiences!

The image “http://www.livingwaterhealthsolutions.com/images/Services/colenz2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I had quite the life experience today...I got a colon cleanse and wow was is an intense experience! This man was not there but this was the machine that did the magic. To be honest I would not recommend the procedure. To begin with the salon that I got this service done in was super sketchy so I probably should have taken a hint and just left it at that but I didn't of course. I could really go into detail about the discomforts and awkwardness and if anyone is curious let me know, because I am more then happy to fill you in:) But I'm going to sum up the experience as invasive and I've got to be honest I feel a bit taken advantage of. You live and you learn!! and then you don't get a colonics!

5 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Oh Brooke! I'm sure the feeling afterward is rewarding??? You cease to amaze me!!

Adam and Tara said...

I can't stop laughing. How did you not walk out once you saw the machine?? I need details.

Adam and Tara said...

Where do I sign up? It sounds like the greatest thing since sliced bread. my only question is: where was gabe? how could he pass up an opertunity like this?

Katie said...

hahahahah I am SOOOO glad this is the first post I see when first discovering your blog!!! CLASSIC. lol

I've got to hear the details. :)

Carrie said...

I think we need a few more details. Or maybe not.