Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm a proud owner of a Bluetooth



Thank you Momma for the Bluetooth! Even though you didn't realize what the device was;) I am hands-free and lovin' it! Tonight I came home and opened up my package and I immediately made Gabe take Reggie on a walk so I could talk to him on it. I feel so uninhibited with this new piece of technology that I just want to take a page from Robin's book...(she is a recent owner of a Bluetooth herself and she is looking into getting it surgically implanted to her ear). I can't wait to catch the looks of people on the street wondering if I'm talking to myself or if I am on a Bluetooth...the simple joys of life. Call me!

5 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Brooke, you are officially technology savvy!

Adam and Tara said...

I love it!! I plan on calling you just to test it out.

Brian and Wendy said...

Do you know how I know you're gay?

Carrie said...

So I got a bluetooth....and I never use it. I'm pretty sure I don't even know where it is. I guess I just really can't up with you youngun's (especially Robin) and your technology!

Robin said...

I guess I have to comment since Carolina mentioned my surgically implanted bluetooth!! I love it in fact I'm sitting here hoping for a call from any one of my kids telling me how awesome I really am with a bluetooth sticking out of my ear. I'm with you Brooke - it's the hands-free that makes it such a winner. Of course, you do feel like an idiot when it rings in the store and you stealthily punch the button and then people think how weird it is to see this old lady talking to herself! Love, M