Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Manicuring difficulties



So, for those of you who don't already know this, the Anderson males have especially bushy eyebrows. They can really have a life of their own. Gabe eventually gave in to allowing me to manicure his fury brows after months of badgering. The first time I got a bit too trim happy. Gabe was not pleased. Then the next few times I did a descent job, not as much was trimmed as I would have liked but we compromised. Then last night I decided that I was getting good enough at it to do some free trimming. This obviously didn't work out so well. I gouged his left eyebrow to the point that he will definitely not let me near his face with trimmers ever again. I still blame the slip up on his impatience...whoops!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is a great story. Thanks for sharing.

Brian and Wendy said...

Tell gave to give in and get a professional brow job, it took my until I was 30 to take to leap of faith. The waxing is painfull but it's nice to be manscaped for once.

Brooke said...

It's going to take until Gabe is old to talk him into waxing. I'm hoping a really gay hairstylist or his co-workers will influence him into doing it but I have a feeling that all his contact with homosexual men may the opposite effect...Bri can you please convince Gabe that it is alright for heterosexuals to manicure?!!

Carrie said...

Oh, come on, are you telling me you don't love the Anderson unibrow? That's what make Gabe so cute, don't you think? I say let it grow, baby!

Brooke said...

Yeah right Carrie! You would be all over William if he had any sort of uni! I'm going to get you back if you keep encouraging Gabe to let them free!

Robin said...

I'm sitting at the computer in Dave's office - in front of me is a picture od Dave's Dad (with his "unibrow!) - to the side of me is Gabriel with his Dad taken at THE wedding (2 "unibrows") - in the living room is the gigantic picture of Dave from the Carrie-created display (again the "unibrow) I'm glad I have men in my life with the "unibrow" - they are great strong men with whom to share life. Let's celebrate the unibrow!! I love you, M