Thursday, June 12, 2008

Afternoon in Bryant Park



I had an interview today in Manhattan, which I think went very well. I have another interview with the same agency on Tuesday. I will tell more about the job if I get it! Afterwards I went to Bryant Park to people watch. The weather was actually bearable today so I thought I should take advantage of that. The parks are beautiful here, they are one of Gabe and my favorite parts of the city...oh yeah, a dirty pigeon pooped on me today! Right before I went into my interview. All over my arm and down the side of my shirt! Brian told me in some cultures pigeon's pooping on you is good luck, so let's hope that's the case! Dirty, pesky pigeons!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

haha Brooke- having a pigeon poop on you doesn't happen everyday. That's pretty lucky. Can't wait to hear how your interview goes! Good luck on Tuesday!

Brian and Wendy said...

Did you hurt your back shooing the pesky pigeon away?

Brooke said...

That's probably what it was! My back is still hurting so bad. I blame it all on the dirty pigeons!