Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm gettin' fit!!

So family I am participating in a body challenge at my work. My co-workers are totally serious about it. We had to get all our measurements, weight and body fat analysis recorded by a physical trainer and we even had to take a before picture! Yeah, Gabe took one with me to make me feel more comfortable. Sweet hubby:) I have to say that I have been inspired by The Biggest Loser. I'm sort of pretending that I'm a participant on the show. The fact that I'm not obese to begin with may work against me as far as winning the entire challenge but my "can do" attitude will indeed get me far. I am not dropping below the yellow line! So feel free to encourage me. The end date is in June so the pressure's on!

4 comments:

Brian and Wendy said...

I think you should just let yourself go. Get fat and move back to Utah so you can fit in better.

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Brooke, you always have such a positive attitude toward exercising. Why can't I have that? I have to drag myself to the gym almost everyday!!! It sucks! I admire your enthusiasm and I'm going to have a better attitude:)

Ashley said...

Brooke! I can't believe i found your blog! Just to let you know, i am so jealous, i have wanted to live in ny for so long now, and i am really crossing my fingers jd(husband) gets into dental school there! You guys look like your doing great. I love your little reggie, he is so cute. Anyway, i will be checking this from now on!

Adam and Tara said...

When you said that taking a picture next to Gabe made you more comfortable, were you referring to his pudginess? because that’s just rude.

Love Adam