Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Adventures cont.

Brooke's 23rd Birthday

I turned the big 2-3. I celebrated by discovering my first gray hair. Seriously, on my birthday. Thanks for the poster Soph & Jack!

New Year's Eve @ the Madsen's

We ate and ate and ate. The result a combined weight gain of 15lbs. Awesome.
We rocked out on Rock Band. I have to say, we are quite the talented crew. If all else fails in life, we can always fall back on a career in professional rocking!
Gabe did some serious rocking out.I held my own in the family band. Given time and practice I could contend for best rock singer as of now, Gabe holds that title.

3 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

watch for our rock band post. we have video!

Adam and Tara said...

It's Tara now... Gabe quite the rocker look. Brooke just looks like shes yelling, not singing. Once again brooke, Happy Birthday! You won't remember that we didn't remember next year :)

Carrie said...

Gabe, you look like Pete. Maybe its just that you're copying his hair or maybe.....you're just getting old!