Tuesday, August 5, 2008

NYC with the fam








Robin, Cindy, and Caroline just came to visit us. They stayed with us for about a week. Most of the time we just relaxed, I think everyone is tired from having such a crazy summer! But we did manage to tour Central Park & Bryant Park, Cindy & Caroline saw the MET, we dined at some of our favorite restaurants, our visitors were also able to tour Ellis Island. BEST of all we saw Cirque Dreams, Jungle Fantasy!!! It was aaaammmmaaaazzzziiiinnnng!! Seriously, I have never been so entertained. I am now Cirque's biggest fan. Other then that we chilled in the luxury that is our apartment. Dominioes, Phase 10, and up and down the river or "oh hell" were played in plenty. Overall we made the must of the difficult circumstances considering Dave planned the trip. Gabe and I are grateful that we had some quality time to spend with our loved ones.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah...you guys look like you really enjoyed time with the fam! Where are the smiles of happy touristas and their local guides? And the happy smiles of family cooped up in the same small space for an entire week?!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Really great of everyone! I'm so glad you had family come out to see you!! That is awesome.

You have to call me soon! I need to talk to you! Love you.

Rachel said...

ha ha. nice pictures. I get back on the 18th I miss NYC...

Brandon and Krystyn said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! It makes me wish we were coming out again! How is the job Brooke?? I will call this week!

Caroline said...

Baby oh baby! Those are some of the best looking people alive! Nice selection of the pics. Thank you so much for the AWESOME time! You guys rock! Love ya!
Caroline

Brian and Wendy said...

You two are starting to look like locals. It's a little scary.