Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our last visitors...

So Brian and Wendy were our last NYC visitors, unless any of you surprise us! We jam packed the weekend. Those two have got some major energy reserves! I don't think Soph and Jack are giving them a hard enough time at home. We shopped SoHo, ate pizza, toured Time Square, ate Middle Eastern cuisine, got Wicked tickets(hey-oh!), ate bar food, rode on the Harbor Lights Cruise, and then ate some more greasy delicious food. Our New York touring is officially complete after having Bri and Wendy. Hope you had fun!!!

I am so impressed with how great they look. Tan, thin, even svelte. They made me feel a bit too pale and a bit too soft but that's okay because I am motivated.
Brian was a picture taking fool! He was all over utilizing his new camera. He might as well have painted TOURIST all over his forehead. I'm surprised we didn't get robbed. Probably because I am so street smart these days.
Yes this is us taking pictures of each other...nerdiness is in the genes:)
Brian was so awed by the city, I had to practically hold his hand to keep him moving. Like a little kid in the candy store.
Check out Wendy and Brian staring; Wendy at people, Brian at potential photography opportunities. Out of control.

We hope you had as much fun as us. Love you guys!

7 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

How much fun!! I love the Brian and Wendy are up to anything! What a great way to end your stay in NYC! I'm so glad you all had fun:)

Anonymous said...

haha I love those pictures! Looks like you had fun!

Brian and Wendy said...

You guys need to be professional tour guides! NYC is amazing I am so glad that we were able to come visit. You forgot to mention Gabe's yummy cheesecake! Give Reggie a head scratch!

Adam and Tara said...

Time to come home!!!
we cant wait to see you!!!

Robin said...

I am so glad you made it to the farm. They loved having you. Chicago next. They too will love you. Then home again, home again, jiggity jog and I can hardly wait to see you, Can't believe you are done with the NYC adventure. Love you. I know you will find some way to read your blog on the trip so this will let you know I'm think!

Robin said...

thinking of you. Have fun with my beautiful grandgirls! Silly old computer- it kicked me off without finishing my comment.

Greg and Sarah said...

Hey Brooke! I found your blog (yes I am a blog-stalker). You live in New York?!?! What are you doing there? That is awesome! I hope you guys are doing good! My blog is gandsnewman.blogspot.com But it wont be nearly as exciting as yours! Hope all is well!