Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I woke up to these beautiful roses! Gabriel was thoughtful enough to wake up early on Saturday morning while I was still asleep to buy these so I could wake up to them:) Sweet, huh?

It's become our tradition to make dinner for each other on Valentine's so that we don't have to battle the crowds. It's a fun tradition because we cook cuisine that we would never make otherwise. This year was Gabe's turn to make the meal for me and he chose Lobster. I am naive and had no idea that you bought them alive! I couldn't bear to look at them before they were cooked, hence the reason why Gabe is taking the self shot.

The lobster turned out delicious! It was a fun meal to eat at home. It was such a mess trying to pry the shells open! Gabriel conquered the art of romance once again!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gabe you old romantic you!

Carrie said...

That is so fun! Glad you liked the lobster....I have had it so many times and each time I think "Today I will really love lobster;" I never do. But every time we got to Albertson's the boys and I stop by the tank to watch the little guys crawl all over each other. The boys think they look like dinosaurs and they love it! But I'm with you, I don't like to see them cooked!

Adam and Tara said...

I like it when the lobsters whine... wwwhhhhhhhhiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeee

Brian and Wendy said...

You've raised the bar high Gabe.