Thursday, February 12, 2009

Late Show with David Letterman

The image “http://www.nytix.com/repository/tvshows/DavidLetterman/LettermanStudio1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Brooke and I have really been New Yorkin' it up lately and this past monday was no exception. We scored tickets the The Late Show with David Letterman. It was AWESOME! Martha Stuart was the main guest and I'm pretty sure Dave really doesn't like her. He was really going after her and It was so much fun to watch. I'm fairly certain that Dave was putting on an extra special show because he knew we were in the audience. Ya- we're that cool. And I'm pretty sure paul even glanced in our general direction. The best part is that they were filming the friday show so you all can watch if you want to catch a glimpse of us on t.v. The camera swept over us a few times so be on the lookout. We were about 3 or 4 rows back and right on the isle. Brooke is wearing a bright green shirt. Just look for best looking couple in the audience.

4 comments:

Brian and Wendy said...

Glad to see you two are finally doing "cool New York" stuff!

dzuewski said...

You two do more New York stuff than I do... and I've lived here all my life! LOL

Caroline said...

LUCKY! that is freaking awesome!

Carrie said...

So fun! Glad you're finally trying to embrace the city....it took you long enough!