Wednesday, November 19, 2008

See Gabe run.



Gabe and I are officially running partners. If you are wondering what makes us "official" it is the fact that we have run 3 miles, 4 times together in the last week. As most of you know, Gabe has never expressed much interest in the sport but now that he is well over the 25 year+ category he is finding that his metabolism is just not as forgiving and the fact that he doesn't love to work out is over-ruled by the fact that he loves not being fat. We wanted to solidify our commitment to running by signing up for a race together so on December 13th we are going to run a 4mile Fun Run. Wish us luck!! (especially Gabe;)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so proud of you! You're going to be great...and next thing we know you'll be lining up to run the NYC marathon!

BTW, Gabe, I did tell William to call you...I don't think he has, bug him! I ran out of minutes on my phone...time for a plan change...but I should be good to chat again tomorrow!

Adam and Tara said...

So impressive!!! I walk Oliver every morning and I thought I was doing good. Gabe, we'll let you know if you're getting fat once we get out there. But I have a feeling that we'll just be so happy to see you that it won't matter how pudgy you are :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome. Seth and I are trying really hard to be work out buddies but it is NOT working out. We signed for a gym about a month ago and have gone ONCE! Marriage is really starting to take a toll on our bodies now! I admire your commitment Gabe! I hate running!

I miss you guys.

PS... I wanted to wish you happiness on your upcoming Anniversary! Love ya.

dzuewski said...

Y'all always make weird faces in your pictures. LOL! (Happy now, Brooke? I commented. ;-P)

Brandon and Krystyn said...

I know exactly how you feel Gabe!! It gets better!!! The O'Neil family is a little bit on the athletic side, excuse me overboard on their athleticism (sp?) but that is such a great trait! Good luck on the fun run, you'll do great!