Saturday, November 15, 2008

Field trip to National History Museum



Michael, Quandell, Henry, and Tyquan acting all hard



Quandell, Vidal, and Henry adding a little bit of entertainment to the mineral exhibit



Representin' outside of Central Park



Dimitri, Cameron, and Mazin trying to hide from the camera




Quandell and I bonding



Quandell, Henry, and Cristina standing inside of an exhibit



Danasia, Henry, Quandell, and Vidal giving me their best poses

On Friday I chaperoned some of the students on a field trip to the Museum of Natural History. I really enjoy being able to bond with the students so it was nice to go out into the community with them. We had a great time at the museum although I don't remember learning a thing. I probably let them get away with more then I should, as you can see they are breaking multiple rules in these picture but I'm certain we couldn't stand out any more considering most field trips to the museum are taken by 4th graders.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I love you! I bet you are the best counselor ever!!

Brian and Wendy said...

Think how far you've come in a year. 365 days ago you were chillin in Logan, now you have a posse in NYC. We're proud of you.

Carrie said...

So how was the museum? Did everything wake up and start moving around? Did your posse wake up and enjoy the museum?

Adam and Tara said...

I'm with Brian and Wendy.. nice job on the posse. I want to meet them when we're in town. You're looking great-- don't have too much fun. We can't have you stay in ny for too long :) miss you!

Megan said...

Brooke--thanks for your comment! I am so glad we were able to get carrie out there. Love your blog design--especially the header. Carrie told me about all the good things you are doing in NYC. Keep up the great work.